Tell us what you're thinking.
Raleigh County Bus Route Changes
These announcements are effective on Monday, March 2, 2015.
- Bus 140, Summit Drive meet at bottom of hill at 8:25 for high/middle.
- Bus 192, James Crest students meet at corner of Dean and Sidney meet the bus at main road.
- Bus 47, Hoist Road meet the bus at Baptist Church at 8:40 high/middle and 10:00 for elementary.
- Bus 7, Westwood Drive and Harvey Street meet at intersection of Harper Road at 9:30 for elementary
- Bus 74, No Raleigh area runs morning or afternoon.
- Bus 95, Vine St. and Orchard Ave. meet bus at intersection fo Wood and Orchard at 8:40 for high/middle and Elementary at 9:30. 9th and 10th str. meet the bus at intersection of 9th at Scott at top of hill at 8:30 high and 9:40 elementary.
- Bus 184, No Epperly Hill or Farley Hill runs. Mitchells Ridge meet the bus at 8:45 high/middle and 9:50 for elementary.
- Bus 14, Brunty Hollow Loop meet the bus at loope at 8:30 high/middle and
- Bus 19 No Maplewood Drive run.
- Bus 3, No Range Road run. Stevenswood students can meet the bus at bottom of hill at 8:40 high/middle and 9:45 for elementary.
- Bus 37, No Spanker Branch high or middle school run.
- Bus 41, No Arlington Road run, No upper Sandlick, students can meet the bus at Mattsville Church 9:20 for elementary.
Mabscott Elementary Area:
- Bus 93, no Mabscott Elementary run.
Shady Spring Area:
- Bus 113, Little Vine Drive, meet the bus at bottom of hill on either side for elementary.
- Bus 13, C&O Damn Road meet at Missionary Church at 8:45 high/middle and 10:00 for elementary.
- Bus 92, No Pike drive or Oaks Bus Division. Students can meet at Shell Station at 8:40 for high/middle and 9:55 for elementary.
- Bus 97, Ellison Ridge students meet at entrance at 8:00 high/middle and 9:30 for elementary.
Other ways to stay informed
Change how you are notified
You may unsubscribe or change your preferences for School Closings text message or email notifications.
You may also unsubscribe or change your preferences for other text messages you may be receiving from us.
If you are receiving automated telephone calls with recorded messages, please contact your school.
Announcements are posted by County Board Offices. Please contact your County
Board office if you have a question about posted or missing announcements.
County Offices assume any and all risk associated with relying upon the accuracy and timeliness of the information presented.
The information posted here is not under the control of the WV Department of Education, and the WV Department of Education
makes no representations, warranties or guarantees relating to the accuracy or timeliness of the information posted on the