These are vacancies in the
WV Department of Education.
For jobs in the School System visit
WV K-12 Job-Bank
- Career Integrated Experiential Learning Teacher, Vickie Douglas Juvenile Center, Martinsburg, WV (Professional)
- Part Time Career Development Specialist Teacher, Charleston Work Release Program, Charleston, WV (Professional)
- School Counselor, Robert Shell Juvenile Center, Barboursville, WV (Professional)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) – 2 Positions, Board of Child Care, Martinsburg, WV (Professional)
- Substitute Teachers, Juvenile and Adult Schools, Various Schools within WV (Professional)
- Mathematics/Science Teacher, J. M. “Chick” Buckbee Juvenile Center, Augusta, WV (Professional)
- Mathematics/Science Teacher, Burlington Center, Burlington, WV (Professional)
- Special Education Teacher, J. M. “Chick” Buckbee Juvenile Center, Augusta, WV (Professional)
- Mathematics Teacher, Ron Mulholland Juvenile Center, Wheeling, WV (Professional)
WVDE Employment Application
The West Virginia Board of Education and the West Virginia Department of Education do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, disability, age and national origin in employment and in administration of any of their education programs and activities. Inquiries may be directed to the Office of Human Resources at (304) 558-2702 or to the Section 504 Coordinator at (304) 558-2696, West Virginia Department of Education, 1900 Kanawha Boulevard, East, Charleston, West Virginia 25305; or to the Office of Civil Rights at (215) 656 8541 [TDD (877) 521-2172], U.S. Department of Education, 100 Penn Square East, Suite 515, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107-3323.