|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Countywide as assigned by Director of Maintenance
1. Possess and maintain a valid WV motor vehicle driver’s license.
2. Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
3. Pass the approved WV Service Personnel Competency Tests for General Maintenance and Electrician I. State issued Electrician license (Apprentice or higher) satisfies testing requirement as an Electrician I and II.
4. Hold and maintain a current valid license as an Apprentice Electrician or better.
5. Be able to climb caged ladders mounted to school buildings.
6. Be able to climb and work from ladders and scaffolds of various types and sizes.
Per Tyler County School Salary Schedule
PO Box 25
Middlebourne, WV 26149
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.