| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Custodian, Maintenance, and Truck Driver
1. Cleans internal areas of buildings including, buffing, dusting, sweeping and mopping.
2. Cleans external areas of buildings including parking lots, walks and grounds in general.
3. Empties trash can and consolidates trash for weekly pickups.
4. Collects and consolidates all recyclable products for weekly pickups.
5. Maintains and repairs buildings’ plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling systems.
6. Oversees building/grounds maintenance and repairs done by others.
7. Assist with moving furniture, equipment, supplies, etc. and with the loading and unloading.
8. Drives vehicle to and from assigned destinations primarily for delivery and pickup of supplies.
9. Inspects facilities on a regular basis for hazards and unsafe conditions.
10. Maintains all vehicles including regular inspections and other as necessary.
11. Other duties may be assigned.
Job Location or School Name
A High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
2. Possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully: (a) perform the job requirements (b) work within the special setting of a RESA (c) have the ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers; and (d) have the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and do basic mathematics.
Salary commensurate with Kanawha County/RESA 3 pay scale based on education and experience.
Send or e-mail a Cover Letter, RESA Application, Resume and HS dipolma
Kelly L. Watts
Regional Education Service Agency 3
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.