|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
The duties and responsibilities of the Title I Home-School Interventionist:
1. Be available to deal on an individual basis with students who are in crisis either academically, socially, emotionally, and/or behaviorally in the classroom.
2. Provide professional support to the Title I program in the area of counseling for both students and parents in crisis situations.
3. Develop and conduct small group counseling sessions as needed in enhance positive self concepts of students.
4. Work cooperatively with agencies outside the school for the benefit of the students and parents.
5. Have knowledge and training in the diagnosis and treatment of behavior problems.
6. Assist staff in the development and implementation of appropriate discipline procedures.
7. Assist and make home interventions regarding severe attendance problems.
8. Read and become familiar with the current Title I proposal.
9. Attend Title I meetings and mandatory workshops.
10. Maintain professional competence through continuing education activities provided by Barbour County Schools and the Title I Administrator and/or seIf¬ elected professional growth activities.
11. Maintain accurate, complete and correct records as required by law, county policy, and administrative regulations.
12. Maintain professional work habits.
13. Perform other duties assigned by the Principal or Title I Director.
Reports to – RESA 7 Executive Director of designee
RESA 7-Barbour County
Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Related Field.
Masters in Counseling and/or Social Work Preferred.
Must be licensed by the State of West Virginia and insured.
Daily Rate as per Title 1 1003(a) grant.
Employment Term – This is a contracted position that is funded for 96 days and runs through May 30, 2014 or until grant funding is complete.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2013 by 4:00 pm
Send letter of application and resume to:
Director of Special Education
1201 N 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.