| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
College & Career Ready/STEM Coordinator
1. To collaborate with K-12, higher ed, and the business community to identify postsecondary options for students;
2. To identify career education resources and materials for students;
3. To provide professional development for teachers in the area of career exploration and development;
4. To provide professional development for teachers in areas related STEM(Science, technology, engineering, mathematics) courses;
5. To keep abreast of growing career fields, both nationally and locally, and identify the skills needed for these fields.
6. Work with counties in developing an understanding of the STEM fields.
7. Build a partnership with all stakeholders (counties, schools, CPD, Higher Education, and local business) that will support college and career ready and STEM.
8. To make available relevant resources to teachers and administrators related to college & career readiness skills.
Job Location or School Name
1. A bachelorís degree in education with a masterís degree preferred in at least one area; Science, Mathematics and/or technology.
2. Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a K-12 environment.
3. Skills in utilization of technology, software applications and the Internet for personal productivity and office applications.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Knowledge of state, RESA, county and school structures.
6. Knowledge of Explore, Plan and ACT student data that can be used in the studentís 5 year plan.
7. Knowledge of WV graduation requirements.
8. Demonstrated ability to schedule, organize and perform multiple task.
9. Demonstrated experience in everyday use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tools, database, and telecommunications.
10. Demonstrated experience in organizing and completing successful projects.
Salary will be commensurate with education, experience, certifications and licensures
Send or e-mail a Cover Letter, RESA Application, Resume and transcripts to:
Kelly L. Watts
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.