|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
The coordinator will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Learning the national E-rate program regulations and the procedures for West Virginia.
2. Assisting counties and schools with the E-rate application process, regulations and audits.
3. Connecting the statewide technology programs to E-rate eligibility.
4. Completing and submitting county E-rate applications.
5. Providing technical assistance in the area of technology planning and E-rate.
6. Providing documentation to answer E-rate integrity and audit questions.
7. Participate in annual state and/or national trainings.
8. Ensuring preparation of staff development materials and updates.
9. Coordinating schedules, training sessions, installations, and troubleshooting procedures for various technology projects.
10. Providing technical assistance and help desk answers to Counties and schools within the RESA region.
11. Assisting with planning and organizing County implementation components for E-rate related programs and projects related to educational technology.
12. Preparing presentation material and updates to explain progress of E-rate projects.
13. Working with all phases of County purchasing procedures and statewide contracts.
14. Completing other duties as assigned and/or as instructional, E-rate and technological needs change.
1. A bachelorís degree with a masterís degree preferred in a finance, technology, telecommunications and/or education related field with demonstrated technology experience.
2. Skills in utilization of technology, software applications and the Internet for personal productivity, office applications.
3. Knowledge of state telecommunications and purchasing laws and policies.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of state and E-rate requirements for technology planning.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills.
6. Knowledge of state, RESA, county and school structures.
7. Demonstrated ability to schedule, organize and perform multiple assignments in the telecommunications, E-rate and telecommunications with minimum supervision.
8. Demonstrated experience in everyday use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tools, database, and telecommunications.
9. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others at all levels of instructional technology, finance, telecommunications, technology and/or E-rate.
10. Demonstrated experience in organizing projects from the beginning and ensuring successful completion.
$60,319.00-$72,073.00 Salary will commensurate with education, experience, certifications and licensures.
Send or e-mail a Cover Letter, RESA Application, Resume and transcripts to:
An application for employment may be obtained by calling the RESA III Office of Human Resources at (304) 766-7655 ext. 125 or may be downloaded from the RESA 3 Home Page under
Kelly L. Watts, Executive Director
Regional Education Service Agency 3
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.