|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, associate or
bachelor's degree preferred
2. Must have sufficient training from an accredited computer
electronics trade school or college program and/or related experience
3. A+ Certification required
4. Successfully completed training in networks or related experience
5. Must have good communication skills
6. Must have a viable driver's license.
As per RESA 5 Salary Schedule
RESA 5 does not issue continuing employment agreements. The
employment term for this position is a 240 day agreement for FY 2013.
All RESA 5 employees serve at the will and pleasure of the West
Virginia Board of Education.
Send a letter of application, resume and
the names of three references with
telephone numbers and email addresses to:
Ralph S. Board
2507 Ninth Avenue
Parkersburg, WV 26101
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.