Doddridge County Bus Route Changes
These announcements are effective on Thursday, January 18, 2018.
ALTERNATE BUS ROUTE Area:
- Alternate Bus Routes have been developed and maybe utilized for Doddridge County during inclement weather. When Alternate Bus Routes are utilized, parents will be notified through school messenger and local media.
- Routes listed below show hollows that will not be ran when utilizing Alternate Bus Routes.
Bus #02 Area:
- CUB RUN/ROBERTS FORK: Pick-up at Roberts Fork Church at 6:30 a.m.
Bus #04 Area:
- SYCAMORE FORK: Pick-up at fork of Sycamore & Pike Fork at 6:45 a.m.
Bus #05 Area:
- LEESON RUN: Pick-up at top of the hill at Leeson Run & Sunnyside at 6:30 a.m.
Bus #09 Area:
- ELKHORN: Pick-up destination at mouth of Elkhorn at 7:00 a.m.
- SHUTTE RUN: Pick-up at Old Columbia Gas Building at 6:30 a.m
Bus #10 Area:
- SUGAR RUN: Pick-up destination at mouth of Sugar Run at 6:30 a.m.
Bus #11 Area:
- RUBE LEGGETT: Pick-up at Porto Rico Church at 7:05 a.m.
Bus #15 Area:
- ARNOLDS CREEK: Pick-up at Perrine Trailer Park on Left Fork Arnold's Creek @ 6:40 a.m.
- PIGGIN RUN: Pick-up at Christian Church parking lot 7:00-7:15 a.m.
Bus #17 Area:
- ENGLANDS RUN: Pick-up at storage tank at mouth of Englands Run at 7:00a.m.
Bus #18 Area:
- CHIPPS RUN: Pick-up at Chipps Run & Nutter Fork at 7:15 a.m.
Bus #22 Area:
- STUART STREET: Pick-up at United Methodist Church at 7:15 a.m.
Bus #24 Area:
- STAGE COACH: Pick-up at mouth of Stage Coach Road at 6:45 a.m.
Bus #27 Area:
- MISTAKE ROAD: Pick-up at Route 18 & Slaughter Run at 6:50 a.m.
Bus #29 Area:
- TRAUGH FORK: Pick-up at mouth of Traugh Fork at 6:36 a.m
Other ways to stay informed
Change how you are notified
You may unsubscribe or change your preferences for School Closings text message or email notifications.
If you are receiving automated telephone calls with recorded messages, please contact your school.
Announcements are posted by County Board Offices. Please contact your County
Board office if you have a question about posted or missing announcements.
County Offices assume any and all risk associated with relying upon the accuracy and timeliness of the information presented.
The information posted here is not under the control of the WV Department of Education, and the WV Department of Education
makes no representations, warranties or guarantees relating to the accuracy or timeliness of the information posted on the