Out of State Applicants Reciprocity Guidelines

Under W. Va. Code §18A-3-1 and as defined in WV Policy 5202 §126-136-16, out of state applicants seeking initial licensure in the state of West Virginia, based on reciprocity, are required to meet EACH of the following:

*send an official, seal-bearing transcript from the institution where the teacher preparation program was completed.