IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD
- If you have a login but have forgotten it, click "Need Password Assistance" where you would normally put in your User name and Password. The login information will be sent to you. You can also use this link: http://www.sascurriculumpathways.com/ProductEntrance/Reminder/reminder.jsp
- If the option above does not work, contact Julie Brown at SAS Customer Service. email@example.com or call (888) 760-2515 ext. 13316.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- A school will have a 'generic' login that all teachers will use to get started. This generic login will prompt you to create a unique teacher login that is different for each teacher in the building.
- Every student in your building will use the same student level login. You can find this by clicking the 'SHARE' button in the menu bar.
- All elementary schools in WV may now access SAS content free of charge. Contact Mark Moore at the West Virginia Department of Education. firstname.lastname@example.org
West Virginia Department of Education
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East, Charleston, WV 25305
(Staff Phone and Email by Name) (School Directory)
Topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
For suggestions, questions, problems contact the webmaster
Please read our disclaimers
State Board |