First Two Weeks
- Explain what Simulated Workplace is and the expectations of students.
- Time clocks and attendance
- Random drug testing
- Student portfolio
- Begin communication with parents/guardians about Simulated Workplace expectations.
- Develop a company name and register it with WVDE CTE.
* A company name will continue on from year to year.
- Begin developing/reviewing your company business structure with students.
- Policy and Procedure Manual
- Organization Structure Chart
- Job Descriptions
- Process and protocols for student profiles
- Protocols for documenting and tracking Balanced Scorecard categories
- Review CTE core curriculum
- Assign students to teams and job roles within the teams
- Ensure every student understands their role and how it impacts the company.
* Explain how they can move into leadership roles through good performance evaluation scores.
- Complete a Safety Training course
- Complete pre-assessment on WIN or Key Train
West Virginia Department of Education
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East, Charleston, WV 25305
(Staff Phone and Email by Name) (School Directory)
Topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
For suggestions, questions, problems contact the webmaster
Please read our disclaimers
State Board |