First Two Weeks
- Explain what the Simulated Workplace is all about and how it will impact them.
- Have students complete the application and interview process.
- (This will typically be done prior to enrollment)
- Send home Parent/Guardian letter. (see program protocols)
- Develop a company name and register it with WVDE CTE.
- Begin developing your company business structure with students.
- Policy and Procedure Manual (see Appendix A for templates)
- Organization Structure Chart
- Job Descriptions
- Process and protocols for student record keeping/filing system
- Protocols for documenting and tracking projects, safety, community partnerships, trainings, and certifications/skills completions
- Assign students to teams and job roles within the teams
- Ensure every student receives a copy of their job description and a copy is placed in the student's file.
- Complete Tooling U - Intro to OSHA 100 course
- All 18 lessons and end of course quiz must be completed to earn the company money.
- This class covers the goals and purposes of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, including its standards, programs, and interactions with employers and employees.
- **Remember: Students who complete the entire course, earn profits for the company**
- Complete pre-assessment on WIN and/or Key Train
West Virginia Department of Education
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East, Charleston, WV 25305
(Staff Phone and Email by Name) (School Directory)
Topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
For suggestions, questions, problems contact the webmaster
Please read our disclaimers
State Board |