Below you'll find an interactive graduation checklist. When you click on your earned credits, they will be counted toward your graduation credits needed at the bottom of the page. This tool will give you a better understanding of what you need to earn your high school diploma.
Graduation requirements may vary by county. Students must meet these minimal graduation requirements, but county requirements can exceed these. Check with your school counselor or advisor to get specific graduation requirements for your school.
Language Arts (0)
- English 9
- English 10
- English 11
- English 12
Graduation Credits Needed
Social Studies (0)
- World Studies to 1900
- United States Studies to 1900
- Twentieth and Twenty-First Centuries Studies
- Civics for the 21st Century
- Algebra I
- Algebra II or conceptual mathematics
- Pre-Calculus or college transition mathematics
- Physical Science
- Biology or Conceptual Biology
- Chemistry or Conceptual Chemistry
- Life Science
- Earth Science
Effective with 9th grade students
entering 2008-09,2009-10 only.
Career Concentration (0)
- Career Concentration Course 1
- Career Concentration Course 2
- Career Concentration Course 3
- Career Concentration Course 4
General Core (0)
- Physical Education
- The Arts
Dropouts are more likely to be involved with drugs than high school graduates.