[School-counselors] FW: earnmorewv.com

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Mon Sep 24 15:44:47 EDT 2012

FYI. See attachment for more details.

From: McHenry, Kimberly D
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:27 PM
To: 'bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us'
Subject: earnmorewv.com

Barbara:  Liza Cordeiro forwarded me your contact information.we recently
sent her a blurb to include in the e-blast she sends out to state

As you can see we are targeting guidance counselors.with information about
middle skill jobs and training available at Community and Technical colleges
for these jobs.  There is a campaign to make them aware at

We will be sending the counselors a "kit" of information including posters,
fliers, post-it-notes and postcards.

Liza said you may be able to supply us with a list of high school guidance
counselors or if not their names a list of high schools.

If that is possible please forward them to me.  If you need more information
I would be happy to supply what is needed..just let me know.

Kim McHenry

Marketing and Communications

West Virginia Department of Commerce

90 MacCorkle Avenue, SW