[School-counselors] Postponement of Fall Workshops and My Location to a New Office

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Mon Sep 10 16:05:34 EDT 2012

Counselors,

     I hope your school year is getting off to a great start.  Many of you
have been asking about the fall school counselor workshops. You may or may
not have heard that WVDE has undergone some major reorganization within the
Divisions and Offices. Please read the attached letter explaining my
relocation to a new office at WVDE and related changes impacting the fall
school counselor workshops.

  I appreciate the work you do with our students, their families and the
support you provide to other educational staff in our schools.  I look
forward to another rewarding year supporting you as you grow professionally
and continue to improve our school counseling programs to better support
student success.

Barb

Barb Ashcraft Brady, Ph.D.

School Counseling Coordinator