[School-counselors] End-of-Year LINKS Survey for students, parents, coordinators, counselors and advisors

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Thu May 17 09:57:45 EDT 2012

Good Morning,

     I wanted to remind you that we need ALL students and ALL advisors participating in LINKS to take the online LINKS pre-implementation survey.  These will be active through at least the first week of October.  Also, please keep notes on how you were able to facilitate completion of these surveys so we can advise other schools on how to achieve optimal completion rates of surveys.  Go to the site then the evaluation tab, then click on the WVDE Student Survey and the WVDE Advisor Survey. We also encourage other stakeholders to complete the surveys appropriate to their role.

This data helps us evaluate LINKS success and work toward program improvement.  Please work with your principal to ensure all stakeholders complete the end-of-year surveys.

Here are the links… http://wvde.state.wv.us/counselors/links/evaluation/index.html

Student Survey <mailto:http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-assessment/>  http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-assessment/

Advisor Survey <mailto:http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-assessment/>  http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-assessment/

OTHER "Stakeholder" SURVEYS

WVDE LINKS Parent Survey <http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-parent-survey/>
WVDE LINKS Principal Survey <http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-principal-survey/>
WVDE LINKS Counselor Survey <http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-counselor-survey/>
WVDE LINKS School Coordinator Survey <http://wvde.state.wv.us/forms/links-coordinator-survey/>

Thanks so much!  Let me know of any concerns.

See below information on a free resource advisors may wish to use to compliment what they are already doing.

Barb