[School-counselors] FW: "Erasing Barriers to Learning" - Issue #2

Barbara Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Fri Mar 9 14:56:33 EST 2012

Greetings,

    West Virginia is a step ahead of the rest of the nation in its development of an Expanded School Mental Health Model.  We now have a comprehensive website full of resources to assist schools in developing or expanding an Expanded School Mental Health Model.  This is just one of the toolkits to assist you in better serving students.  I encourage you to visit the website at http://sites.google.com/site/wvesmhi and become familiar with our resources.

   Also, I encourage you to review the Protocol for School Counselor on  Expanded School Mental Health that is referred to in the toolkit below.

Barb