[School-counselors] FW: Reminder to Complete the College Foundation of West Virginia Usage Survey

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Mon Jun 11 09:49:15 EDT 2012

FYI.

From: College Foundation of West Virginia (CFWV)
[mailto:jkennedy at wvgearup.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of College Foundation of
West Virginia (CFWV)
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 9:36 AM
To: bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Subject: Reminder to Complete the College Foundation of West Virginia Usage
Survey

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=nkepzwcab&v=0018sxp1v_8z
eMOF4zTHKeSwGYlaNMi4dSnDhH2pVlvcb_W8rOVZMFrah01iqHGtbbgIbs_ox7Il1ME8Mpg-MQcK
J6pKoNZvoVlte1qtwsaWvXeSpxzXrY7D3uXNZSRxbHUbmCM7KFpJ4eWQty41hAQHgmzF9pzT5AYb
ufJoDvhvqZysMMStHTNviIabG7kMyg089GUDNp_Ue9q-ruxwYkEpGUOTef9McUW-9K2NmT9JdtrD
SUnfHjDBHT865QQzic-6-QVgzzeVv-i9I4e3h57VcJ9zVVPHKXa_Stv0rzLZs_zml5xzN8bw0o96
R2VPr-A12xPamxpXLbM_cOjyB4bkD2lnnPDxK3pik2hxgnO5mNea2MY_xFvdt0WMd94c2fsVi6h4
y5RpG0%3D>

<http://www.wvgearup.org/Assets/Images/CFWVEnews/cfwv_educatormasthead_600x1
33.jpg>

Dear CFWV Educator,

It is important to the College Foundation of West Virginia to continually
improve the quality of our portal and the service that we provide. In order
to promote best practices, and support the users of the portal, we need
direct feedback from West Virginia. Your feedback in regard to first, CFWV
and secondly, to the Professional Center will help us continue to improve
the quality of service that we provide.

Your answers will be kept confidential and will be used for the sole purpose
of program support and improvement. This survey should take approximately 10
minutes to complete.

If you have already completed the survey, thank you for doing so and there
is no need for you to complete it a second time!  Your input is greatly
appreciated.

Please feel free to contact Heather McChesney, Coordinator of Curriculum and
Professional Development at The West Virginia Higher Education Policy
Commission at HMcChesney at hepc.wvnet.edu if you have any questions regarding
this survey.

You may locate the survey here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001IqmFRJ3fMVL0_Fbmbe3YLvYl8bPZSRWgByu74TI35AMr
UxNyb8i3YBmkVidKcOSyITfxwpFnOkM30IGhpX_N0hDjJ76ggI9LNqcFz_6_DeQx7CRbcYyEf12d
IgIczodupYrKwIYf-nWRHLVCoRAGHg==> .

Once again, we thank you for your time and for using CFWV.com!

The College Foundation of West Virginia

The College Foundation of West Virginia is coordinated by the West Virginia
Higher Education Policy Commission in conjunction with the West Virginia
Council for Community and Technical College Education, the West Virginia
Department of Education and West Virginia GEAR UP.

College Foundation of West Virginia

1018 Kanawha Boulevard East, Suite 700

Charleston, West Virginia 25301

(304) 558-0655

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001IqmFRJ3fMVJFDgaCmPU53rouGLkt0RTEKlYLRiFL6ayB
ab7DIYTFt2hiP5kD2PSGDFcLecC0JSG62bHcbhqHDzYMrEFXOwsVIrCCxmc-JMKYAQhmjghT-f47
v7n805e73wvMRibB1k4=> Find us on Facebook
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001IqmFRJ3fMVKSRNIO2Y1VroMNjkxXWKuaZaH6f78M9CiB
ZfZ9xyDO3OFJ5d_zjot7-iayn31z4s_eTTkTXyy1w8RA1AV2SJsxAcShyIYnC4VT_IozoVl67A==
> Follow us on Twitter

Forward this email.
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=nkepzwcab&m=1102424019277&ea=
bashcraft%40access.k12.wv.us&a=1110206468094>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001DFR05IDUFUWKoBsAv9xcfgEcL
WCVubw5&t=001aFNJUaK1yGTwe6yX-dc74Q%3D%3D&llr=nkepzwcab>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_EvInv_205>

This email was sent to bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us by
hmcchesney at hepc.wvnet.edu |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001DFR05IDUFUWKoBsAv9xcfgEcL
WCVubw5&t=001aFNJUaK1yGTwe6yX-dc74Q%3D%3D&llr=nkepzwcab>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001DFR05IDUFUWKoBsAv9xcfgEcL
WCVubw5&t=001aFNJUaK1yGTwe6yX-dc74Q%3D%3D&llr=nkepzwcab> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

College Foundation of West Virginia/West Virginia GEAR UP | 1018 Kanawha
Boulevard East, Suite 700 | Charleston | WV | 25301

 Web Bug from
http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1110206468094.0.1102424019277.1200&ts=S0776&o=ht
tp://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif
<http://www.mailscanner.tv/1x1spacer.gif>