[School-counselors] FW: Reminder to Complete the College Foundation of West Virginia Usage Survey

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Mon Jun 11 09:49:15 EDT 2012

From: College Foundation of West Virginia (CFWV)
[mailto:jkennedy at wvgearup.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of College Foundation of
West Virginia (CFWV)
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 9:36 AM
To: bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Subject: Reminder to Complete the College Foundation of West Virginia Usage

Dear CFWV Educator,

It is important to the College Foundation of West Virginia to continually
improve the quality of our portal and the service that we provide. In order
to promote best practices, and support the users of the portal, we need
direct feedback from West Virginia. Your feedback in regard to first, CFWV
and secondly, to the Professional Center will help us continue to improve
the quality of service that we provide.

Your answers will be kept confidential and will be used for the sole purpose
of program support and improvement. This survey should take approximately 10
minutes to complete.

If you have already completed the survey, thank you for doing so and there
is no need for you to complete it a second time!  Your input is greatly

Please feel free to contact Heather McChesney, Coordinator of Curriculum and
Professional Development at The West Virginia Higher Education Policy
Commission at HMcChesney at hepc.wvnet.edu if you have any questions regarding
this survey.

You may locate the survey here
IgIczodupYrKwIYf-nWRHLVCoRAGHg==> .

Once again, we thank you for your time and for using CFWV.com!

The College Foundation of West Virginia

The College Foundation of West Virginia is coordinated by the West Virginia
Higher Education Policy Commission in conjunction with the West Virginia
Council for Community and Technical College Education, the West Virginia
Department of Education and West Virginia GEAR UP.

College Foundation of West Virginia

1018 Kanawha Boulevard East, Suite 700

Charleston, West Virginia 25301

(304) 558-0655

v7n805e73wvMRibB1k4=> Find us on Facebook
> Follow us on Twitter

Forward this email.

This email was sent to bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us by
hmcchesney at hepc.wvnet.edu |

Update Profile/Email Address
WCVubw5&t=001aFNJUaK1yGTwe6yX-dc74Q%3D%3D&llr=nkepzwcab>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
WCVubw5&t=001aFNJUaK1yGTwe6yX-dc74Q%3D%3D&llr=nkepzwcab> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

College Foundation of West Virginia/West Virginia GEAR UP | 1018 Kanawha
Boulevard East, Suite 700 | Charleston | WV | 25301

 Web Bug from