[School-counselors] FW: What if you had guidance assessment data for every student?

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Mon Jun 4 17:59:30 EDT 2012

Good afternoon,

    You may want to review this system. You might find this helpful in
meeting the Data Driven Accountability Standard for your new performance
standards.  Scott will be presenting on his "free" system at each Fall
School Counselor Preconference.  Familiarity with the system may prepare you
to ask questions that will help you customize it should you choose to use
his system.

Barb