[School-counselors] FW: The Mollohan Foundation Scholarship Information

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Thu Aug 30 09:59:12 EDT 2012

FYI..

From: Julia Falkenklous [mailto:julia at mollohanfoundation.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:53 AM
To: bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Subject: The Mollohan Foundation Scholarship Information

Greetings!

The Mollohan Foundation is excited to start communicating with West Virginia
High School personnel and students about our many scholarship opportunities.
Attached is our Scholarship Information Packet and our 2012 Scholarship
Application forms.  I would very much appreciate it if you could help us by
showcasing our scholarships on your website.   We also have a limited number
of hard copies available, but would be happy to send some to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can helpful in any
other way.

Thanks,

Julia Falkenklous

Executive Assistant

Robert H. Mollohan Family Charitable Foundation, Inc.

(304) 333-6783