[School-counselors] RESA 7 Training for counselors

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Mon Aug 27 11:06:00 EDT 2012

FYI.

From: Adrianne Boyers [mailto:aboyers at access.k12.wv.us]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 11:06 AM
To: bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Subject: Counselors Emails

Good morning Barbara!  I am not sure if you can help me or not but I wanted
to send the attached flyer to counselors in my RESA and didn't know if you
could either send it for me or send me the distribution list you have for
the counselors.  I am with RESA 7 and work with Barbour, Doddridge, Gilmer,
Harrison, Lewis, Marion, Monongalia, Preston, Randolph, Taylor, Tucker, and
Upshur.  I know that the other RESA's are planning a training and if you
would send it to all counselors they would just have to contact their
Regional School Wellness at their RESA to see when the training would take
place.  Again I appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Thanks,