[School-counselors] FW: FAFSA Completion by WV High School -- Updated

Barb Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Wed Apr 25 15:06:09 EDT 2012

FYI.

From: Adam Green [mailto:green at hepc.wvnet.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 12:21 PM
To: Barbara Ashcraft
Cc: Brian Weingart
Subject: FAFSA Completion by WV High School -- Updated

Barbara,

Please see attached updated School Level FAFSA Completion Information.  This
file reflects information collected from the Federal Government FAFSA
Completion Tool on April 16.

Please pass along to your colleagues.

Should you have questions, let me know.

Adam

ADAM S. GREEN, Ed.D.

Senior Director

Division of Student Success and P-20 Initiatives

West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission