[School-counselors] FW: CONTEST NOW OPEN

Barbara Ashcraft bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Mon Apr 2 10:16:26 EDT 2012

FYI. Please share with your students.

From: Sasha Clifton [mailto:sasha at naturalhigh.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 5:56 PM
To: bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us
Subject: CONTEST NOW OPEN

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=c7sgu4bab&v=001PSxIp8rnB
cL6xOgY14VoMokKn1RjdTCKZLMGzvewzHKR-7tE1Cm9cXtercEzXuUUMt1sMeCoGo7xxvCISFD2a
mk0xyXUf7vGlsdCH_IM9M933QT7Kzht7yCXULYrhtTwxaVBsqrYMMTPVyCfzVh_ZQ%3D%3D>

  <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs063/1101646744450/img/272.jpg>

  <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>

SHOW US YOUR NATURAL HIGH
The Natural High Contest is OPEN!

 2012 Spring Contest
<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs063/1101646744450/img/344.jpg>  Dear
Educator,

The Spring 2012 Natural High Contest is now open!

Give youth a chance to showcase their Natural Highs and inspire others. Last
year over 300 youth participated! You can watch a montage of their
submissions
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109653512168&s=12645&e=001JK9JUw-80OOgplJPD81
Ki-e-1U-y5VuD5m_-4idgQ6hc2qOrkNs6zsUjTjoaErv4-f4cFZRa7GnsTNh53OPInrm9MugYgh1
wb5Lf40_j1hw3pxWk5ey_h3gHWFqHpBqnxlTAPPqTGoG6YqulySWaqdj71fLvOWkCce4KdVou8hz
NiV6i7pLMJ2JryMrzg_9d> here.

Use this contest as part of teaching the Natural High program and helping
students identify and celebrate their own Natural High.

"The Natural High contest really made me think about the world of drugs and
how bad they hurt people, plus how important it is to have a Natural High.
My friends and peers started to think about it too when they heard I won the
contest. My parents have already made the decision to stay away from drugs,
and my teachers have been trying to help me and my fellow classmates find a
Natural High."

-Taylor Janovicz, VA, one of the 2011 Natural High Contest Winners

CONTEST DETAILS

Similar to our last contest, we ask students to showcase their Natural High.
Full details and submission guidelines can be found at
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109653512168&s=0&e=001JK9JUw-80OOQXLOvKPyIBCo
R8t4j0g39hwRO-8qH6bQvalAPmE7IMtzcnnOTJHXm5OTzxb7aXWKWRr7i-Q---IwN8qxiJQxPGDH
TjiMuKkgQGhXxdtnHRg==> http://www.naturalhigh.org/contest.

*	The contest is running now through May 31st, 2012.
*	Open to youth ages 10-18.
*	Entries can be submitted by individuals only. Others can help, but
no group entries.

JUDGING & AWARDS

*	There will be two judging levels based on grade of contestant. The
first judging level is for Middle School Students (grades 5-8), and the
second judging level is for High School Students (grades 9-12).
*	One $250 Natural High Grant will be awarded per entry category
(video, poster, writing), per judging level. Six winners will be selected.
*	From the six winners, judging will take place and there will be one
'grand prize' of an additional $200 Natural High Grant and a Go Pro Camera,
valued at $300.  The total value of the grand prize is $750.
*	A Natural High Grant can be used towards furthering a Natural High.

*	We will announce the winners no later than June 30th.

If you have any questions, please contact Sasha Clifton, Director of
Programs and Community Engagement at

 <mailto:sasha at naturalhigh.org?> sasha at naturalhigh.org.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.7qzg76gab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flivenaturallyhigh> Like us on Facebook
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.6s7jqshab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalhigh.org%2Fpledge> Pledge
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.6qzg76gab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F%23%2521%2FNaturalHigh> Follow us on Twitter

Natural High | 9404 Genesee Avenue, Suite 210, La Jolla, CA 92037 |
858.551.7006

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.s6i9udcab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalhigh.org%2F> www.naturalhigh.org |
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.p7zjr7hab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalhigh.tv%2F> www.naturalhigh.tv

Email Sponsored By:

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.lpzijjcab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.constantcontact.com%2Fabout-constant-contact%2Fcares4kids
.jsp%3Fcc%3Dc4kfoot> Learn more about the Constant Contact Cares4Kids
program

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=c7sgu4bab&m=1101646744450&ea=
bashcraft%40access.k12.wv.us&a=1109653512168>

The Constant Contact Cares4Kids program supports non-profit organizations
that work directly with children. Learn more about the Cares4Kids
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.lpzijjcab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.constantcontact.com%2Fabout-constant-contact%2Fcares4kids
.jsp%3Fcc%3Dc4kfoot>  program, or signup for a free 60-day trial
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=i4xbiojab.0.mpzijjcab.c7sgu4bab.12645&ts=S0751&
p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.constantcontact.com%2Ffeatures%2Fsignup.jsp%3Fcc%3Dc4kfoo
t> .

This email was sent to bashcraft at access.k12.wv.us, by sasha at naturalhigh.org
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001nkQbX5l1Qs_kxzZoqOdyGoci3
85voHiR6tQH3IbLZ9Y%3D&t=001K0Ms5nmt8U2T3XEPgjbeNQ%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEs
U%3D&llr=c7sgu4bab>  | Instant removal with Safe Unsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001nkQbX5l1Qs_kxzZoqOdyGoci3
85voHiR6tQH3IbLZ9Y%3D&t=001K0Ms5nmt8U2T3XEPgjbeNQ%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEs
U%3D&llr=c7sgu4bab> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

Natural High | 9404 Genesee Avenue | Suite 210 | La Jolla | CA | 92037

 Web Bug from
http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1109653512168.0.1101646744450.12645&ts=S0751&o=h
ttp://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif
<http://www.mailscanner.tv/1x1spacer.gif>