|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Obey all traffic laws
2. Observe all mandatory safety regulations for school laws
3. Maintain discipline when students are on bus
4. Reports undisciplined student to the proper authority
5. Keeps assigned bus clean
6. Keeps to assigned schedule
7. Checks bus before each operation for mechanical defects
8. Notifies the proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness
9. Discharges students only at authorized stops
10. Exercises responsible leadership when on out-of-district school trips
11. Transports only authorized students
12. Reports all accidents and complete required reports
13. Enforces regulations against smoking or non-smoking tobacco and eating on bus
14. Displays courteous and professional attitude as per county policy
15. Follows county policy/procedures when unable to report to work
16. Be willing to alter regular schedule in case of emergency to accommodate students' needs
17. Keep open lines of communication with supervisor or person designated by Superintendent
18. Follow procedure concerning fire drill (at least two per year - no later than October 31 or April 30)
19. Any other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
JP 2018-287 Chapmanville Bus Garage-5:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
• High School Diploma or GED
• CDL Driver Certification
• State Driver Certification
• Ability to meet all health and age requirements of the State and Local Board of Education.
• Ability to meet training requirements of State and Local Board of Education qualifying as a school bus operator
• Ability to communicate, read, write and follow written and oral instruction
as per Logan County salary schedule
Application must be received by
4:00 p.m. on closing date.
JOB POSTING HOTLINE 752-7409
Unless otherwise noted,
positions are contracted for
Elizabeth Thompson/Director of Personnel; Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 792-
Job Location or School Name
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.