|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
The Collision Repair Technology Teacher is assigned to deliver a comprehensive instructional program of study. The teacher is also responsible for the facility, equipment, curriculum and safety. The teacher is responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws, policies and procedures for vocational/technical education.
1. To implement, evaluate and improve the program of study developed by the state and county in the specialization to which the teacher is assigned.
2. To monitor student progress toward mastery of the instructional goals and objectives.
3. To implement the activities required under the State Department of Education’s Technical and Adult Education Services Policies and Procedures Manual and Public Law 94-482.
4. To provide a safe learning environment for students.
5. To maintain equipment in safe, operational order.
6. To assist in placement and co-operative job training for students.
7. To complete and submit all reports in a timely manner as required by law, the West Virginia Department of Education and/or county Board of Education.
8. To communicate to parents/guardians the progress and/or deficiencies of students.
9. To fulfill annual continuing education requirements and attend other required training programs.
10. To accept reasonable extra duty assignments necessary for a successful school program.
11. To maintain and upgrade professional skills.
12. To perform other duties as assigned by the principal.
Additional responsibilities and duties as outlined in the Logan County Schools job description handbook.
2018-219RVB - RRWCTC
Holds or qualifies for a Vocational Permit/Certificate endorsed for auto body repair. Has 4 years of successful and reasonable continuous experience in the collision repair field. Holds ASE certification in Structural, Non-Structural Painting/Refinishing and Mechanical/Electrical
as per Logan County salary schedule
Application must be received by
4:00 p.m. on closing date.
JOB POSTING HOTLINE 752-7409
Unless otherwise noted,
positions are contracted for
Elizabeth Thompson/Director of Personnel; Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 792-
Job Location or School Name
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.