|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
The Junior ROTC Instructor is assigned to deliver a comprehensive program in accordance with state law and West Virginia Board of Education, military and county policies and regulations.
The ROTC Instructor shall have the responsibilities and duties IAW (in accordance with) the Department of the Army Cadet Command:
1. Prepares weekly training schedule IAW the approved Master Training Schedule.
2. Prepares lesson plans and training materials for JROTC instruction IAW the Master Training Schedule and appropriate directives.
3. Development of the procedures governing the administration, control, and training of JROTC cadets IAW school and service policies.
4. Conduct classroom, field and range training to insure that adequate, safe and meaningful instruction is being conducted in compliance with school and service regulations and policies.
5. Plan, coordinate and conduct an annual inspection. A Formal Inspection will be conducted by the 4th ROTC Brigade every 3 years.
6. Requisition and maintain accountability for the U.S. Government property that is needed to support a JROTC program.
7. Participate in the supervision of after school activities which include, but not limited to, the drill team, Raider team, color guard, rifle team, adventure training group and battalion staff.
2018-098RVB LOGAN HIGH
Holds or qualifies for a West Virginia Department of Education authorization to serve as a ROTC Instructor.
1. Be certified by Cadet Command as a qualified JROTC Assistant Army Instructor.
2. Be in a retired status with a minimum of 20 years of active duty service.
3. Be in the grade of Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel or E6-W5 and have baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
4. Meet Army height, weight and physical fitness standard.
$34,675.00 - $62,497.00 or the Army Minimum Instructor Pay (MIP), whichever is greater
Application must be received by
4:00 p.m. on closing date.
Elizabeth Thompson/Director of Personnel; Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 792-
Job Location or School Name
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.