|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Maintain positive work habits
2. Perform duties effectively and productively
3. Maintain/upgrade job related skills
4. Maintain positive public and employee relations
5. Performs other temporary job related duties as assigned by the Principal
6. Full job descriptions provided at Personnel Office as pertains to each job classification.
JP 2018-112-Logan County Schools-
High School Diploma or TASC
Must pass the State Competency Test for this classification
Demonstrates competencies of job
Ability to communicate, read, writes and make basic calculations and follow written and oral instructions.
Good health with average physical strength.
Ability to relate well with children and adults.
as per Logan County salary schedule
Application must be received by
4:00 p.m. on closing date.
JOB POSTING HOTLINE 752-7409
Unless otherwise noted,
positions are contracted for
Elizabeth Thompson/Director of Personnel, or Lydia Vannatter, Certification Officer Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 792-
Job Location or School Name
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.