|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
• Assist the site coordinator in recruiting volunteers
• Coordinate volunteer schedules
• Assist in coordinating special programs, enrichment classes, and field trips
• Disseminate brochures about the program to students, parents, teachers, and community members
• Assist in posting program information on the RESA 7 website
• Assist the site coordinator with informing local media of program event and activities
• Identify and coordinate opportunities for service learning projects
• Assist in documenting daily tracking information needed for the Annual Performance Report
• Assist the site coordinator in dispensing and collecting student/teacher academic information
• Keep minutes of the advisory council and grant staff meetings
• Attend training/workshops as required
• Assist in identifying community members and organizations that will commit to long-term support for the project
• Other duties as assigned by the Project Director and / or designee
REPORTS TO: RESA 7 Executive Director, or designee
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Project ISAAC Coordinator and/or Site Coordinator
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 24, 2017 by 4:00 pm
RESA 7-Mountaineer Middle (Harrison Co)
• Bachelor or Associate Degree is preferred.
• Degree in Middle School education, counseling, or related discipline preferred
• Interest in increasing student academic achievement, promoting family literacy initiatives, and building community awareness of program initiatives
• Experience in the educational field preferred
• Experience working with youth preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in word processing, presentation software, publishing, and database applications
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours outside of the regular school day
Contractual Services. Dependent upon qualifications up to $18.00 per hour for up to 15 hours per week. (Must be present at Mountaineer Middle School Monday thru Thursday 3:05 – 5: 05 PM).
EMPLOYMENT TERM: August 2017 – June 15, 2018
Send employment application, resume, and cover letter to:
1201 N. 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301-1936
(304)624-6554 ext. 278
FAX: (304) 624-5223 Email:
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.