|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
• Oversee daily operation of afterschool program at the school site.
• Develop and deliver site-based programs. Activities may include: recruiting, training, and supervising volunteers; coordinating transportation and food service; recruiting, training, and supervising staff; requisitioning materials, conducting staff/program evaluations, attending community meetings as directed by the Project Director, planning program delivery, and supervising students.
• Collaborate with grant partners to deliver programs.
• Assist Project Director of the 21st CCLC Program.
• Coordinate site staff meetings, workshops, and professional development for program continuity and improvement.
• Chair the local site Advisory Council meetings.
• Collaborate with regular day teachers, school, and district personnel.
• Assist with implementation requirements of the grant, such as: preparing of reports, maintaining inventory of site equipment, and maintaining accurate site program records for project evaluation.
• Participate in meetings, workshops, trainings, and conferences related to grant administration as requested by Project Director.
• Prepare public relations materials and presentations.
• Maintain paperwork as assigned by Project Director.
• Contact media to publicize center activities.
• Assist the Project Director with development of materials for distribution to parents and community members.
REPORTS TO: RESA 7 Executive Director, or designee
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Project ISAAC Coordinator and/or Site Coordinator
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 24, 2017 by 4:00pm
RESA 7-Mountaineer Middle (Harrison Co)
• Bachelor Degree is preferred
• Experience in the educational field preferred
• Experience working with youth preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in word processing, presentation software, publishing, and database applications
• Must be able to work flexible hours outside of the regular school day
Contractual Services. Dependent upon qualifications up to $20.00 per hour for up to 15 hours per week. (Must be present at Mountaineer Middle School Monday thru Thursday 3:05 – 5: 05 PM).
EMPLOYMENT TERM: August 2017 – June 15, 2018
APPLY TO: Send employment application, resume, and cover letter to:
1201 N. 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301-1936
(304)624-6554 ext. 278
FAX: (304) 624-5223 Email: email@example.com
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.