|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Develop, promote, teach, coordinate, and expand industry leading courses in the areas of hardwood manufacturing, safety, extractive, and other industries. Manage and expand the WV Wood Technology Center and Central West Virginia Woodworkers Cooperative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Teach courses on and off-site
• Coordinate with regional vocational-technical centers to recruit students
• Develop curriculum to meet industry needs
• Schedule course offerings
• Manage wood shop activities
• Manage woodworkers cooperative
• Implement woodwork manufacturing technology curriculum
• Implement various industry safety curriculum
• Consults with businesses on problem identification and needs assessments
• Maintain positive relationship with industry by open communication
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 4, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
West Virginia Wood Technology Center, Elkins-Randolph County
QUALIFICATIONS – REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in vocational education, wood products, manufacturing, or related fields
• Have at least three (3) years of work experience in the wood products industry or a related manufacturing industry
• Ability to teach, organize, and perform woodworking training programs
• Proven background and experience in wood products manufacturing
• Ability to communicate with manager and workers within the regional woodworking industry
• Proven abilities to work with education, business, and industry leaders
• Proficient in various computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Corel Draw
• Background in workplace safety
• Ability to travel regionally
QUALIFICATIONS – PREFERRED:
• Experience working in oil & gas industry
• Bachelor’s degree in safety or related field
• Certification in various safety programs including, but not limited to, HAZWOPER, PEC, Safeland, OSHA, First Aid/CPR/AED
• Experience programing/operating a CNC, laser engraver, or similar machines
• Proficiency in the following software programs: Photoshop, V-Carve, and Photo Grav
Commensurate with education and experience
The West Virginia Wood Technology Center and RESA 7 are equal opportunity employers.
Send letter of interest, RESA 7 employment application and resume to:
Robert L. Morris, Jr.
West Virginia Wood Technology Center
10 11th Street
Elkins, WV 26241
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.