|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. To provide support and appropriate opportunities for special needs high school students in various job settings.
2. Work cooperatively with RESA 7, County Office, United Technical Center, High Schools, Job Sites and Community Agencies to carry out the objectives of the job exploration program.
3. Direct services to students including: transportation of students, assessment, tutoring, training and development of job readiness skills, support for on-the-job skill training, and development of community job placements for job exploration.
4. Attend IEP meetings to support the placement of students in the job exploration program.
5. Develop individualized plans for students based on aptitude, interest, job readiness, and participation.
6. Implement participant learning plans by providing basic skills tutoring, job seeking and job keeping skills, job and career exploration, and independent life skills training to promote independence, self-advocacy, and citizenry.
7. Maintain accurate records of students' enrollment, evaluations, and program progress in an orderly and effective manner.
8. Demonstrate punctuality and professionalism in the completion of assigned duties and interactions with other educators, employers, parents, and agency representatives.
9. Perform other duties as the immediate supervisor may from time to time assign.
REPORTS TO: RESA 7 Executive Director or designee
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Tonya Eve
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 20, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.
RESA 7-Harrison County Schools
WV Teaching Certification. Special Education Certification preferred, secondary experience preferred, experience in work exploration programs preferred
RESA 7 Salary Schedule for Job Coach/Work Experience Provider
EMPLOYMENT TERM: 200 days (School Calendar/Year)
Send letter of interest, resume and RESA 7 employment application to:
Special Education Support Specialist
1201 N 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.