|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Operate a school bus or other school transportation vehicle, ranging in size from 15-passenger to 92-passenger, to pick up and drop off students at regularly scheduled locations safely.
High School diploma or equivalent, pursuant to WV Code §18A-2-5; Criminal background check conducted pursuant to WV Code §18-5-15c; Meet the definition of “Qualifications” in WV Code §18A-4-8b; demonstrated competency, pursuant to WV Code §18A-4-8e (state-approved competency test) as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
“’Bus Operator’ means a person employed to operate school buses and other school transportation vehicles as provided by the State Board.” (Pursuant to WV §18A-4-8)
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have at least three years of driving experience as a licensed operator of any vehicle.
• Must obtain and maintain WV CDL license with passenger and school bus endorsements.
• Must successfully complete WV School Bus Safety Program and pass requisite online and skills tests.
• Must be able to climb in and out of bus to check engine compartment.
• Must maintain valid CPR and First Aid certification.
• Must pass a physical examination from a Medical Examiner as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as well as drug and alcohol screen.
• Must meet all requirements outlined in WV State Board of Education Policy 4336 which is available at http://wvde.state.wv.us/policies/p4336.doc.
Commensurate with degree and experience
Applicants for service
positions shall submit:
Service Personnel Bid Sheet(see website) and letter of application.
Mr. Jack Reger
Upshur County Schools
102 Smithfield Street
Buckhannon, WV 26201
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.