|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Spencer Elementary School
1. Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Masters degree preferred.
2. Valid West Virginia certification in required field.
3. Current PPD test for initial employment.
4. Meet requirements listed in the Roane County Job Description Handbook (located at each school site).
5. Meet requirements of NCLB Highly Qualified Teacher standards.
6. Satisfactory ratings in the previous two evaluations conducted pursuant to §18A-2-12.
7. Excellent references to validate qualifications and experience.
8. Successful performance during a personnel interview, which will be weighed significantly in the search/selection process.
$32,675 to $60,497
Please submit via US mail or fax a signed, dated letter of application, resume, transcripts, Praxis scores, and a copy of current certification. Applications may be found at: http://www.roanecountyschools.com/?DivisionID=17245
Dr. Bill Chapman
Director of Personnel
Roane County Schools
P.O. Box 609
Spencer, WV 25276
PHONE: (304) 927-6406
FAX: (304) 927-6412
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.