| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
• The technician will be responsible to the KCS Director of Technology.
• The technician will be responsible to follow directions, county protocols, complete assigned tasks in a timely manner, and work as part of a team and/or independently.
• The computer technician will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of hardware, software and network environment, (including wired and wireless) in all Kanawha County Schools.
• Duties and tasks may include, but not be limited to: creating and imaging computers, trouble shooting connectivity problems, installing and removing software, installing and removing cable drops, set up, maintain and troubleshoot servers, wireless controller and access points, installation and maintenance of stand-alone and network printers, PDA management, virus prevention and clean up, etc.
• The technician will be responsible to assist Kanawha County School staff members with problems related to web-based, server-based and/or stand-alone software, (e.g. Norton’s, Microsoft Office, West Virginia Educational Information System, (WVEIS), Compass Learning Educational Software, etc.), and interact with school staff in a professional manner.
• The technician will be responsible to maintain service records using a web-based maintenance program.
• The position may include other activities which may be assigned by designated Kanawha County personnel.
Job Location or School Name
A+ Certification Required
Two (2) years successful experience working in the field preferred
Cisco Certification or comparable certifications preferred
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Network Systems Analysis & Integration/ technology/information systems preferred
$32,448 - $42,081 (pay based on education and experience)
SEND LETTER OF APPLICATION, RESA 3 Job Application AND RESUME
Kelly L. Watts
RESA 3 Executive Director
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Fax (304) 766-7915
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.