|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Work cooperatively as a member of the Kanawha County Adult Education team: County ABE Coordinator, Regional ABE Director, Kanawha County Board of Education ABE Director, RESA 3 Director, and full-time and part-time ABE staff and students.
2. Arrange and coordinate major activities such as staff meetings, recognition events, receptions, Adult Education graduations, and other events as necessary.
3. Maintain calendars for staff (county coordinator, secretaries, teachers and class sites).
4. Maintain financial records for operating budgets in the ABE program.
5. Process all purchase requisitions for the county-wide ABE program.
6. Prepare and submit payroll for county-wide ABE program.
7. Assist county coordinator with presentations.
8. Assist county coordinator and classroom instructors with management of AEMIS.
9. Provide informational material upon request for local community member, businesses, and other interested persons.
10. Operate and maintain office equipment.
11. Maintain files and correspondence necessary for efficient program functioning.
12. Coordinate registration processes for class offerings and special project.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; successful completion of training in business/office education and/or five years of experience as a secretary in the field of education
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher); website design. Preference for experience with WVEIS and/or AEMIS (Adult Education Management Information System)
3. Experience in purchasing and management of financial budgets
4. Available to work flexible hours as responsibilities dictate
5. Ability to meet and work with a variety of people in a professional manner
6. Excellent written and spoken communication skills
7. Prioritize responsibilities and job requirements
8. Adhere to rules that govern confidentiality
Salary commensurate with Kanawha County/RESA 3 pay scale based on education and experience.
Send or e-mail a Cover Letter, RESA Application, Resume and HS dipolma
Marie H. Bias-Jones
ABE Regional Coordinator
Regional Ed. Service Agency 3
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.