| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
WVEIS Computer Operator
1. Maintain an IBM iSeries midrange computer.
2. Maintain security settings as related to IBM iSeries operations.
3. Assist with Internet and Intranet implementations, including switch and router troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Provide ongoing expertise on networking, web applications and other technology trends.
5. Assist with all iSeries system software and hardware upgrades maintenance.
6. Work with student data applications, Formsprint, users, and other CIMS applications.
7. Perform other tasks and assume such other responsibilities as Director of WVEIS and the Executive Director of RESA III may assign.
8. Complete job description available on request
Job Location or School Name
1. Must have in-depth knowledge of IBM iSeries system support, integrated
pc servers, networking, hardware and software.
2. Knowledge of WVEIS student data applications.
3. Minimum of High School diploma; bachelor degree preferred.
$43,750 .00 - $51,437.00 (pay based on education and experience)
All RESA 3 employees are will and pleasure employees of the RESA and the WVBE. This position is 240 days annually.
Send or e-mail a Cover Letter, RESA Application, Resume and transcripts
Pam Stepp, WVEIS Director
RESA III Technology Center
3942 39th Street, East
Nitro, WV 25143
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.