| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Teacher—Special Education - Posting 15-019.1
200 Day Contract beginning 2014-15 School Year
Job Location or School Name
Petersburg High School
• WV Professional Teaching Certificate
• Endorsement in Special Education Multi-Categorical (LD/BD/MI) 7-12
• Special Education Content Endorsement in Core Subject or willing to obtain
• Additional Minimum Requirements for Applicants Not Currently Employed: Applicants who have been dismissed or who have had their contracts non-renewed for cause by another school district are not eligible for consideration; Applicants who have recent unsatisfactory evaluations will not be considered eligible for consideration; applicants who demonstrate unsatisfactory interview performance are not eligible for consideration; and, applicants who receive unfavorable reference recommendations will not be eligible for consideration.
• The ability to perform the job duties and responsibilities of the position as contained in the Job Description, with or without reasonable accommodation
For complete job description see http://www.grantcountyschools.org/job-descriptions.html
$31,675—58,897 Commensurate with experience and education
Current Grant County Employees: Submit a Professional Bid Sheet
Outside Applicants: Submit an Application for Professional Positions, a Professional Bid Sheet and a résumé.
Forms can be found at: www.grantcountyschools.org
Troy Ravenscroft, M.Ed.
Grant County Schools
204 Jefferson Avenue
Petersburg, West Virginia 26847
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.