|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Left Hand, WV
1. Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Masters degree preferred.
2. Valid West Virginia certification in Art K-8 required. Preference is given to applicants certified in Art and Physical Education/Health.
3. Current PPD test.
4. Meet requirements listed in the Roane County Job Description Handbook (located at each school site).
5. Meet requirements of NCLB Highly Qualified Teacher standards.
6. Satisfactory ratings in the previous two evaluations conducted pursuant to §18A-2-12.
7. Excellent references to validate qualifications and experience.
8. Successful performance during a personnel interview, which will be weighed significantly in the search/selection process.
$30,187 - $58,009
Please submit via US mail or fax a signed, dated letter of application, resume, transcripts, Praxis scores, and a copy of current certification. Applications may be found at: http://www.edline.net/pages/RoaneCountyPersonnel
Director of Personnel
Roane County Schools
P.O. Box 609
Spencer, WV 25276
PHONE: (304) 927-6406
FAX: (304) 927-6412
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.