|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Work with school teams to develop and implement strong instructional support and intervention models.
2. Provide high quality instruction and performance support to students who are at-risk in reading/language arts, math, and other core content areas.
3. Utilize identified scientific, research based interventions focused on group and individual student needs.
4. Assist with the implementation of the tiered intervention model of increasingly intense and targeted student interventions and monitors student progress according to prescribed procedures.
5. Participate in universal screening, progress monitoring, diagnostic assessment, and analysis of the data to identify students in need of tiered intervention and benchmarking.
6. Maintain data-based documentation of universal screening, tiered intervention, progress monitoring, diagnostic assessment, and benchmarking on WVEIS.
7. Maintain accurate and complete reports and documentation completed and submitted in a timely manner as required.
8. Monitor and evaluate program goals by gathering data on and reviewing the effectiveness of core instruction, universal screenings, interventions, progress monitoring, and diagnostic assessment.
9. Attend all meetings and professional development activities as assigned.
10. Work cooperatively and collaboratively with staff and parents to share knowledge, convey program goals, develop expertise and skills, and implement with integrity the tiered intervention process.
11. Maintain the confidentiality of school and student records.
12. Perform such other tasks and assume other responsibility as the superintendent or immediate supervisor may from time to time assign.
Reports to: RESA 7 Executive Director or designee
RESA 7-Lumberport Elementary
$35 per hour
Employment Term: October 28, 2013- April 21, 2014, M-F (8:30-11:00) Maximum of 300 hours.
Application Deadline: October 16, 2013 by 4:00 pm
Send letter of application and resume to:
Director of Special Education
1201 N 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.