|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
A high school diploma or G.E.D. and must have successfully completed the state required testing for Clerk II and General Maintenance. Job Description #207 is hereby incorporated as part of this posting. Must have or obtain a CDL/with a Class A endorsement within the first six months of employment. Duties include inventory responsibilities/filter responsibilities as well as general maintenance as needed.
Maintenance / Purchasing Dept.
• Inventory Responsibilities
• Obtain work orders from the Purchasing Department weekly regarding items and respective locations of new assets that need tagged as a MCBOE fixed asset or fixed assets deemed as surplus need to be removed from sites.
• Go to respective locations and put a Fixed Asset Tag on items and return appropriate documentation to the Purchasing Dept.
• Tag all assets located at schools that do not contain a Fixed Asset tag and submit appropriate documentation to Purchasing Department
• Pick up electronic surplus from facilities and store in surplus locations (computers, monitors, printers, whiteboards, projectors, etc.) and complete appropriate documentation
• Coordinate recycling pick up of electronics with vendor
• Conduct an annual inventory at all locations and assist in location of missing inventory items
• Perform all aspects of the filter replacement and cleaning program for approximately 33 locations (some locations have multiple buildings) under the supervision of the maintenance department
• Ensure appropriate filter material used in respective units
• Requisition supplies for filter material and cutting of filters
• Cut to size applicable filters – approximately 1,800 annually
• Replace filters in all HVAC units (including but not limited to rooftop units, exterior units, window units) according to replacement schedule (i.e. 4 week, 8 week, etc.)
• Clean and reposition all washable filters - approximately 140 times annually
• Work with HVAC technicians on reportable issues
• Maintain up to date filter replacement schedule at all times
• Ensure new units contain appropriate filters and are added to replacement schedule
• Provide reports on filter replacements that may needed by Board or Director of Maintenance or other Inspectors
Duties in general maintenance as needed.
per county pay scale
Letters of Intent submitted by non Mercer County Schools employees WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED unless a completed Mercer County Schools Application Packet has been submitted. A Letter of Intent must be submitted for each position you are applying for and can
Kristal G. Filipek,Ed.D., Director of Human Resources
Mercer County Schools
1403 Honaker Ave.
Princeton, WV 24740
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.