|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Maintain or upgrade job related skills.
2. Establish a good working relationship with other employees.
3. Perform duties relating to the appearance, repair, and general care of school
4. Additional assignments may include routine cleaning duties in buildings and
the delivery of equipment and supplies to various locations.
5. Operate and perform general maintenance and minor repairs to mowing equipment
of the school system.
6. Operate county maintenance vans and pick-up trucks in transporting equipment.
7. Maintain positive work habits.
8. Perform duties efficiently and productively.
9. Work on an as needed basis during the spring and fall growing season.
10. Perform other related tasks assigned by the Supervisor of Maintenance or
1. High school diploma or satisfactory completion of the GED test.
2. Physically and mentally alert.
3. Ability to get along with people.
4. Ability to read, write, compute, and communicate.
5. Holds a valid West Virginia driverís license.
6. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
7. Ability to operate and perform general maintenance and minor repairs of
8. Ability to perform duties that relate to the appearance, repair, and
general care of school grounds. Additional assignments may include routine
cleaning duties in buildings.
9. Trained or experience in operating power hand tools, string trimmers,
edgers, riding movers and push mowers
Position Effective: 8/8/13
Part-time, as needed during fall
Send a letter of application, resume and the names of three references with
telephone numbers and email addresses to:
Ralph S. Board
2507 Ninth Avenue
Parkersburg, WV 26101
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.