|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
200 Day Contract Beginning 13-14 School Year
See details at:
Posting # 14-081.1
Petersburg High School
• WV Professional Teaching Certificate
• Endorsement in Special Education Multi-Categorical (LD/BD/MI) 5-AD
• Special Education Content Endorsement in Mathematics
• Additional Minimum Requirements for Applicants Not Currently Employed: Applicants who have been dismissed or who have had their contracts non-renewed for cause by another school district are not eligible for consideration; Applicants who have recent unsatisfactory evaluations are not be considered eligible for consideration; applicants who demonstrate unsatisfactory interview performance are not be eligible for consideration; and, applicants who receive unfavorable reference recommendations will not be eligible for consideration.
• The ability to perform the job duties and responsibilities of the position as contained in the Job Description, with or without reasonable accommodation.
$31,675—58,897 Commensurate with experience and education
Current Grant County Employees: Submit a Professional Bid Sheet
Outside Applicants: Submit an Application for Professional Positions, a Professional Bid Sheet and a résumé.
Forms can be found at: www.grantcountyschools.org
Troy Ravenscroft, M.Ed.
Grant County Schools
204 Jefferson Avenue
Petersburg, West Virginia 26847
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.