|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
• Implementing programs of study
• Fostering a classroom climate conducive to learning
• Utilizing instructional management systems models which increase student learning
• Monitoring student progress towards mastery of instructional objectives and goals
• Communicating within the educational community
• Meeting professional responsibilities
• Meeting technology standards
• Elementary Certification and certification requirements outlined in Policy 5202 for Title I Reading Teacher
Masters in Reading Specialist
Or agreement to complete a Reading Endorsement Program requiring a minimum of six hours per year
Based on Calhoun County Teachers and Supplemental Salary Schedule commensurate with degree level and experience.
Completed application for employment; current transcripts, resume, certification and two previous evaluations.
Roger D. Propst, Superintendent
Calhoun County Schools
540 Alan B. Mollohan Drive
Mount Zion, WV 26151
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.