|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Please contact the Tucker County Board of Education for job description.
Tucker County High School
1) Bachelors’ Degree.
2) Minimum of five years of teaching experience in a K-12 environment.
3) Skills in utilization of technology, software applications and the Internet for personal productivity and classroom applications.
4) Strong oral and written communication skills.
5) Demonstrated experience in everyday use of word processing, spreadsheet,
presentation tools, database, and telecommunications.
6) Demonstrated experience in organizing projects from the beginning and
ensuring successful completion.
Applications must be received by noon on the date of closing.
Dr. Eddie R. Campbell, Jr., Superintendent
501 Chestnut Street
Parsons, West Virginia 26287
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.