|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Holds a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Education, Masterís Degree preferred.
2. Has a minimum of three years successful classroom experience.
3. Knowledge of Next Generation CSOs. Applied knowledge of evidence-based instructional practices.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
5. Demonstrated capacity to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
6. Knowledge of State policies related to implementation of Support for Personalized Learning and Support for Personalized Instruction.
7. Skills in using technology for personal productivity, presentation and instruction.
Based on degree, years of experience and RESA 8 Salary Schedule approved by the RESA 8 Council
1. Completed RESA 8 application (www.resa8.org)
2. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and degrees earned
3. List of all employers for the past five years, addresses, and name of immediate
Jane Lynch, Executive Director
109 S. College Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.