| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Leadership and School Improvement Coordinator
To coordinate planning and development of activities for the Region 8 school leaders and to direct and supervise the delivery of targeted staff development designed to improve achievement and enhance the performance of students in state public education
Job Location or School Name
1. Masterís Degree in Education Administration
2. Minimum of five years of full-time professional education experience; administrative or supervisor experience; central office experience preferred
3. Experience in data analysis to improve school performance. Experience in implementing school improvement practices for results.
3. Experience in program planning development and implementation, research techniques, program evaluation, grant writing, curricular and instructional techniques, staff development, personnel development and use of technology in classrooms
Based on degree, years of experience and RESA 8 Salary Schedule approved by the RESA 8 Council.
1. Completed RESA 8 application (www.resa8.org)
2. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and degrees earned
3. List of all employers for the past five years, addresses, and name of immediate
Jane Lynch, Executive Director
109 S. College Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.