|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
To coordinate planning and development of activities for the Region 8 school systems and to direct and supervise the delivery of targeted staff development designed to facilitate and enhance the performance and process of students in state public education
See RESA8.org for complete job description
1. Bachelors Degree in education field. Valid teachers' license.
2. Certification preferred: Administrative
3. Minimum of five years of full-time professional education experience; administrative, supervisor or instructional coach experience preferred.
4. Experience in program planning development and implementation, research techniques, program evaluation, grant writing, curricular and instructional techniques, staff development, personnel development and use of technology in classrooms
Based on degree, years of experience and RESA 8 Salary Schedule approved by the RESA 8 Council.
1. Completed RESA 8 application (www.resa8.org)
2. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and degrees earned
3. List of all employers for the past five years, addresses, and name of immedia
Jane Lynch, Executive Director
109 S. College Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.