| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Regional School Wellness Specialist (RSWS)
he Regional School Wellness Specialist (RSWS) will facilitate a collaboration framework among county, school, and community leaders to implement and maintain school health initiatives designed to promote the well-being of students in the public schools of West Virginia. The RSWS will plan, organize, and coordinate various initiatives in accordance with state and local guidelines/regulations set forth by the West Virginia Board of Education in the following eight areas:
1. Health Education
2. Physical Education
3. Health Services
4. Nutrition Services
5. Counseling, Psychological, & Social Services
6. Healthy School Environment
7. Health Promotion for Staff
8. Family/Community Engagemen
Job Location or School Name
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Teacher certification in School Nursing, Health, PE, Consumer Science or Counseling preferred.
• Documented experience in either implementing or supervising one or more of the eight coordinated school health (CSH) components listed above.
• Ability to assess health and safety needs of students, families, school employees and communities.
• Documented written, verbal, interpersonal, and technology skills to successfully fulfill the responsibilities of the job.
• Adaptability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously and provide leadership to diverse collaborative groups.
As per RESA 8 Professional Salary Schedule
1. Completed RESA 8 application (www.reas8.org)
3. Official college transcripts
4. Two letters of reference
See resa8.org for complete job description
Jane Lynch, Executive Director
109 S. College St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.