|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Needs to be able to coordinate multiple programmatic responsibilities
2. Must be able to prioritize office duties efficiently
3. Prepare materials for trainings – hard copy and electronic documents
4. Work with program coordinators in the planning of workshops, meetings, and other program activities
5. Coordinate training room schedule and assure the room equipment, materials and supplies are in good working order and available as needed.
6. Maintain RESA 8 instructional resources library
7. Maintain training files – Enter data in training database and spreadsheets, scan electronic records and file hard copy records
8. Prepare correspondence, purchase orders, invoices, payments; track invoices and spending
9. Process time sheets and expense reports
10. Enter inventory and other data into WVEIS, order supplies
11. Attend workshops/training sessions to keep current with job responsibilities
12. Other general office duties as assigned
1. Holds a minimum of an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
3. Basic understanding of maintaining financial records and
4. Able to prepare correspondence, invoices and reports
5. Experienced in general office operations – telephone, mail, email, scanning documents, greeting the public, etc.
As per RESA 8 Service Personnel Salary Schedule
Resume Must Include:
1. List of educational institutions attended, course of study, dates attended, and degrees or certifications earned
2. List of all employers for the past five years, addresses, and name of immediate supervisor(s)
3. Description o
Jane Lynch, Executive Director
109 S. College Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.