|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Serve as the facilitator for each county regarding the development and implementation of their teacher mentor programs per HB 4236.
2. Build a partnership with all stakeholders (counties, schools, CPD and Higher Education) that will support all teacher mentor programs.
3. Assist school systems to provide adequate support for mentor teachers.
4. Provide guidance and direction for all focus and support schools regarding the implementation of the school improvement model.
5. Strong knowledge of federal and state school initiatives including an understanding of Next Generation Standards, School Improvement Models, Balanced Assessment and Educatorís Evaluation.
6. Provide technical assistance in the area of school improvement.
7. Provide staff development in the areas of curriculum and instruction that supports all teachers.
1. A bachelorís degree in education with a masterís degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a K-12 environment.
3. Certified as a Teacher Mentor through WVCPD
4. Skills in utilization of technology, software applications and the Internet for personal productivity and office applications.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills.
6. Knowledge of state, RESA, county and school structures.
7. Knowledge of the Charlotte Danielson frameworks.
9. Demonstrated ability to schedule, organize and perform multiple tasks.
10. Demonstrated experience in everyday use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tools, database, and telecommunications.
11. Demonstrated experience in organizing projects from the beginning and ensuring successful completion.
: Salary will be commensurate with education, experience, certifications and licensures
Send or e-mail a Cover Letter, RESA Application, Resume and transcripts to:
Kelly L. Watts
501 22nd Street
Dunbar, WV 25064
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.